How many times have you wanted to delete your Facebook account but are afraid it will become difficult? With the help of these five tips from the article, you will be able to find out how to permanently delete your Facebook account in just three steps!
Why Delete Your Facebook Account?
There are many different ways and reasons for deleting your Fb account. Perhaps you no longer use it and want to free up space on your device. You may have concerns about the data Facebook may collect about its users. Or maybe you just don’t like the way Facebook is managing the site.
Whatever your reasons, deleting your Facebook account is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. Here are the instructions:
1) Open the Facebook app on your device.
2) You will see that you click on the gear icon located in the top right corner of the screen. This will open the setting page.
3) Under “General”, click on “Remove Account”.
4) Fill in the required details of the app and click on “Delete Account”.
How to permanently delete your Fb account? To permanently delete your Fb account, use the steps below:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. On the main page of your Facebook account, click the Down arrow next to your profile name.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Then click on Delete My Account option of your account settings.
5. Click Delete My Account to confirm the deletion.
Alternatives to Facebook
If you want to delete your Facebook account permanently, there are a few options available. You can create a new account with a different name, or use the Facebook delete tool.
You can also delete your Facebook account through your browser. This option is useful if you want to keep some of your information on the site, or if you need to export some of your data. To delete your Facebook account through your browser, go to www.facebook.com and click the “Account” button in the top right corner of the screen. On the next page, click Delete my account. The app will ask you to confirm your decision before deleting your account.
If you’re anything like me, Facebook is the one social media site you use daily but don’t really care about. It can be frustrating to have all of your personal information available to the public and to learn that you cannot easily remove yourself from the site. Luckily, there are a few methods that you can use to permanently delete your Facebook account without any chance of getting it back. Hope this article has provided you with the information that you need to make the decision to delete your Fb account.